martes, 28 de abril de 2009

de paso

.

pascuas 2009 (58)erik

.




.


There's a place near by the Loan-Au
Where the wine is always strong,
And the old man lies sleeping
In the warm sun.

But I am only passing through,
And have no time to spend with you.

You can feel the firing rhythm
It's been falling through the air.
Like dread, sun never changes
It's always there.

You know I'm only passing through,
Have no time to spend with you.

There's a girl that once I loved
From memories I re-call.
Days I've spent beside her -
Nights as well.

You know, I'm only passing through,
Have no time to spend with you.


Leyendo el blog de Sakk esta noche, me quede con la ultima de las frases que ponia en el post y que me ha hecho pensar un buen rato. Quizas por eso he puesto esta cancion. Es muy corta pero no tiene desperdicio alguno.

.

.

a quien pueda interesar:

http://tterrestres.eresmas.com/mapa.html

No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog

Contribuyentes

Pasaron

;

gracias Isabel

gracias Isabel
Premio Dalis

Gracias Sakkarah

Thank Sakk

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p0FpoPg-1FE/ShvOtUpERnI/AAAAAAAABZU/STimM6PkPv8/s1600-h/premio.jpg
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Radioblog

ecoestadistica.com

Seguidores